Below are some quick facts on MCCO:
- MCCO supports around 550 families and individuals per week
- Provides 3,000 meals (20 tonnes) every week
- Assists over 10,500 people annually including those suffering from various
forms of physical, emotional and mental distress and illness.
- Cares for broken and hurting people Provides Crisis Care and Counselling
- Had a dedicated team of over 70 volunteers and 12 consultant personnel
Overview of Our Services
For a comprehensive overview of MCCO, here is a list of the services we do and don't provide.
MCCO food hampers are one of our largest requests for assistance, with 24 tonnes of fresh, frozen, perishable and non perishable food items going out per week. These food donations are made by various companies around Perth such as IGA, British Sausages, National Foods and Dobra Garden Trust. We give away over 3,000 meals per week and since commencement, to date we have given away over 900,000 meals.
Clothing & Household goods are in high demand, and through the generosity of the public we receive and are able to give away high quality items of clothing, footwear, bedding and kitchen goods.
External Agency/ Project Distribution
At MCCO we also help other community service centres, providing them with food so they in turn can help the people in their local community including school breakfast programs in primary and secondary schools.